Frequently asked questions
Click on the question to expand the details
To do this training it is necessary to have a pc or mac, tablet or mobile phone with access to the internet. In addition to some note sheets to take notes
Requirements to connect to Zoom:
1. Open up your browser of choice and enter zoom.us.
– This is accessible from your phone, tablet, or computer desktop.
– Zoom is compatible with Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Microsoft Edge. However, it is not
compatible with Internet Explorer.
– As far as mobil devices, iOS Safari (11 or higher), Chrome and Samsung Internet will work.
2. Once you are on the Zoom main page, you can click “sign up, it’s free”
3. You will be asked to enter your date of birth and your email address.
4. You will then need to confirm your email address and once this is complete you will be able to
login with your details.
Requirements to connect to the online course platform.
You will need one of the following browsers:
– Microsoft Edge
– iOS Safari: 11 and up
– Samsung Internet
Note that we do not support Internet Explorer
There are no refunds.
If you have made a mistake during the registration process, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you.
You can contact the event organizer by sending an email to email@example.com
Payment is only possible by credit card. An invoice is issued using the information you fill out during the payment process and is sent to you by email to the address indicated in the registration.